We are so so SO excited to bring you the first of the official mini documentaries!
There are people committed to making a difference all over the world and we have been searching for them in the most unlikely of places.
This inspiring story is the first in the series, we hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed creating it for you.
- First hand volunteer experiences from the schools
- The official website of Fundacion Mariposas Amarillas
- Volunteering at a turtle conservation project in Costa Rica
As well as capturing stories of inspiring people who are making a difference to their communities, her passion is to help people find a way to do the things they love for a living.
Latest posts by Serena Star Leonard (see all)
- The Ultimate Barcelona Travel Guide – Discover Barcelona Like a Local! - October 17, 2017
- Travel Tips: How to find Vegetarian Restaurants - October 26, 2015
- Dealing With Car Trouble In the Middle of Nowhere… - September 8, 2015