We are planning our time in Africa!
Looking at which countries we will potentially visit and while I am in Dublin I want to make the most of the cheap clothes before we head off.
But I have a feeling that my usual wardrobe for warm climates (skirt/singlet/flip flops) is not going to be well received in many countries in Africa.
So I would love to ask your advice!
If you have travelled in Africa please tell me:
- Where did you travel?
- What you wore and what recommendations you have?
- What items of clothing you wore the most?
- What you suggest for footwear?
And what about at the beach?!
Obviously Africa is a big place and there are many cultures and countries, so please share your experiences so that I can plan well for my trip 🙂
Thanks so much!
- The Ultimate Barcelona Travel Guide – Discover Barcelona Like a Local! - October 17, 2017
- Travel Tips: How to find Vegetarian Restaurants - October 26, 2015
- Dealing With Car Trouble In the Middle of Nowhere… - September 8, 2015