We are up to mini documentary number 4 and we are thrilled to bring you one from a World Vision project we visited in Mexico
World Vision is a global charity that creates development programs to empower whole communities, you have probably heard of sponsoring a child through World Vision ($1 a day) a what really happens with the money?
The Mexican offices opened up their doors to us and this is the first of two projects we visit there…
Love this story? Check out this article from behind the scenes of our day with World Vision in Bochil, Mexico.
Want more inspiring stuff?
- Watch other mini docos we have filmed along the way
- Download our free eBook: Volunteering Overseas in the side column
- Read about our time in the schools in the slums in Colombia
- The Ultimate Barcelona Travel Guide – Discover Barcelona Like a Local! - October 17, 2017
- Travel Tips: How to find Vegetarian Restaurants - October 26, 2015
- Dealing With Car Trouble In the Middle of Nowhere… - September 8, 2015