This is the third mini documentary in the series, this time from North Nicaragua where extreme poverty and lack of education means women have very few options for looking after their families.
Thank you for watching! If you appreciate our work please help us by sharing it 🙂
We also have the full story of these inspiring women here.
Want more inspiration?
- Feature video: Making a difference in the slums of Colombia
- Feature video: Inspiring stories of women’s rights
- An awesome day with World Vision – Bochil, Mexico
- The Ultimate Barcelona Travel Guide – Discover Barcelona Like a Local! - October 17, 2017
- Travel Tips: How to find Vegetarian Restaurants - October 26, 2015
- Dealing With Car Trouble In the Middle of Nowhere… - September 8, 2015